Before starting the MacOS installation, you need to create a custom configuration.
Please follow the steps described in "How to create a custom configuration section" for creating your configuration.
For starting up your MacOS connection, please follow the steps below.
- Download the latest version of official WireGuard MacOS client from here.
- Go to the WireGuard menu on the top right corner and click "Import tunnel(s) from file"
- Select the configuration file you have downloaded using the guide and click "Import"
- Click "Allow" on the prompt for adding the connection.
- Your imported connection will be ready at the WireGuard menu
You are now ready to use your VPN!